Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Share | 

The Debates of the new Senate!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BobShark
Admin

PostSubject: The Debates of the new Senate!   Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:07 am

Ok im setting up the debate now cause I most likely won't do it tomorrow.

This postpones the polls to go up on Saturday instead.

Here you go!

1. What plans do you have to introduce to the Senate and why do you think they will benefit Spirit Project?

2. What types of Bills and Acts do you plan to vote AGAINST if you hold a seat in the Senate? (For example: If a bill were to create board regulation/deregulation, remove/add a board, introduce more rules, introduce more or less censorship. Stuff like that.)

3. How much do you love Bob? (You better suck up or I can screw you over in the election LOL)

Currently Working on Spirit Project Community Game!
OH the blood, oh the blood, oh the MASSACRE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:28 pm

I chose to only answer number 3.
I fucking hate Bobert.

Just kidding?
Ily Bobert <3

K, now seriously.
1. Plans for SP? I'm going to hack into Bobs account and make everyone a Mod.

2. I will vote against anything that gives any one Mod too much power or anything that I just think its extremely retarded.

3. Oh Bobert. I love you <3

Slurry.
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:20 pm

1. What plans do you have to introduce to the Senate and why do you think they will benefit Spirit Project?

Well, I was thinking of implementing a bill that allows people to submit ideas for a bill. Sounds amazing! I was also thinking about making a bill that will allow a senator to be de-senator'd if all of the mods/bobert agree on it. For example, if Brian and bobert don't think the newly elected senator should be senator, they can agree to tell them LOLBYE, YOU'RE NO LONGER A SENATOR.

What types of Bills and Acts do you plan to vote AGAINST if you hold a
seat in the Senate? (For example: If a bill were to create board
regulation/deregulation, remove/add a board, introduce more rules,
introduce more or less censorship. Stuff like that.)

I'll vote against any new stupid bills that weasy comes up with (no offense weasy <3), unless they're good. I'd vote against stuff that limits what users can post, new rules, closing boards, adding useless boards. However, I am all for bobert's secret word filters.

3. How much do you love Bob? (You better suck up or I can screw you over in the election LOL)

bobert, you know that I'd never give you up, never let you down, would never run around and desert you. I'd never make you cry, never say goodbye, and would never tell a lie and hurt you.
I mean, we've known each other for so long. Your heat's been aching, but you're too shy to say it. Inside we both know what's been going on. We know the game, and we're gonna play it.

View user profile
DOODLESxMACHINA
Dinner with your Boss and Co-workers, hoping you will get that promotion!
Dinner with your Boss and Co-workers, hoping you will get that promotion!

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:26 pm

He's got my vote simply for number 3!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dbkrzy
Slurry.
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm

*slurry makes the Tiger Woods fist pump*

View user profile
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Slurry. wrote:

Well, I was thinking of implementing a bill that allows people to submit ideas for a bill. Sounds amazing! I was also thinking about making a bill that will allow a senator to be de-senator'd if all of the mods/bobert agree on it. For example, if Brian and bobert don't think the newly elected senator should be senator, they can agree to tell them LOLBYE, YOU'RE NO LONGER A SENATOR.

I'll vote against any new stupid bills that weasy comes up with (no offense weasy <3), unless they're good. I'd vote against stuff that limits what users can post, new rules, closing boards, adding useless boards. However, I am all for bobert's secret word filters.

bobert, you know that I'd never give you up, never let you down, would never run around and desert you. I'd never make you cry, never say goodbye, and would never tell a lie and hurt you.
I mean, we've known each other for so long. Your heat's been aching, but you're too shy to say it. Inside we both know what's been going on. We know the game, and we're gonna play it.

CHEATER.

Slurry.
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:33 pm

How did I cheat? Sad

View user profile
S H I N T A
Robot Slave who overthrew its master
Robot Slave who overthrew its master

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:13 pm

You Rick Rolled Bob!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://demonblade.warsforum.com/
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:28 pm

-- I would introduce a new rank for the highest(top 7 or so) posting users, allowing them participate in the Senate, in which three of them would be chosen and used to break ties. Thus, allowing more input from the community.
I would also like to implement a type of court. This would be used if a person who has been banned, wishes to appeal their ban. The judge, or judges, would be either a senator, a mod, or even our King Bobb. The jury would be made up of at least 3 active members of the forum.

2. What types of Bills and Acts do you plan to vote AGAINST if you hold a seat in the Senate? (For example: If a bill were to create board regulation/deregulation, remove/add a board, introduce more rules, introduce more or less censorship. Stuff like that.)
-- I would vote against any severe increase regulation or severe decrease of regulation.
I would also vote against an increase of censorship, although a rise in word filters is always welcome in my book.

-- If I met you, I would love you. At the moment, however, my respect for you is among the highest held of any single person I know of or have met.

Martin The Man Van Buren
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:28 pm

I would introduce that I am the new Senator and soon to be 8th president of the spiderweb Project Spirit. It would benefit this place and everyone across The Great Intrenette because their favorite president Martin Van Buren is still politically active.

I would propose a bill creating an addition to a branch of this Spiderweb for Time-Machine creation purposes, following my memoirs across The Intrenette. And of course, I'm Martin Van Buren their should be someplace about my greatness as the greatest Senator and 8th presidency ever created.

I believe this "B.O.B." is a man almost but not near as important as me. I'm Martin Van Buren. I also know Dutch being the first language I have known. Vote for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:23 am

afierceweasel wrote:
-- I would introduce a new rank for the highest(top 7 or so) posting users, allowing them participate in the Senate, in which three of them would be chosen and used to break ties. Thus, allowing more input from the community.
I would also like to implement a type of court. This would be used if a person who has been banned, wishes to appeal their ban. The judge, or judges, would be either a senator, a mod, or even our King Bobb. The jury would be made up of at least 3 active members of the forum.

-- I would vote against any severe increase regulation or severe decrease of regulation.
I would also vote against an increase of censorship, although a rise in word filters is always welcome in my book.

-- If I met you, I would love you. At the moment, however, my respect for you is among the highest held of any single person I know of or have met.

I actually REALLY like your ideas.
It has a lot more like member input and stuff instead of the senate having ALL the power.

Deadpool
Robot Slave
Robot Slave

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:25 am

Aww i'm too late to run :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deadpoolbugle.com/
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:43 am

I don't think you are!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Debates of the new Senate!   

Back to top Go down

The Debates of the new Senate!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1